Pascal OLOGOUDOU has chosen after 25 years of management and sales of software solutions in Europe, in the Middle East, in Asia, in South America and in Africa to bank/ insurances and telcoes, to become a certified trainer in Human Relationship in professional well-being as well a headhunter ...
Pascal takes action both in:
Public administrations in order to allow them to adapt to the cultural diversity of their customers, to deal with their aggressiveness, and also to favor their agents internal mobility (RAEP), to optimize their executives skills in negotiation, managing organizational changes in Assessing and dealing with Psychosocial Risk Factors
And Bankers, Insurers, Software vendors, S.I s, Consulting companies in France, in Europe, in the Middle East, in Asia, in South America and in Africa.
Pascal develops the following skill sets:
- Sales : smartness in sales consulting
- Marketing : Creativity management
- SI Engineers : their contribution to maintain operational mission critical enterprise application (BPM)
- Human Resources : their abilities to avoid silos between services and create synergies,
To increase employability, facilitate change adaptability of the human capital in preventing the PRF
These expertises enable Pascal to hunt and select with success sales and IT profiles for banks /insurance, as well as in IT /new technologies.
- ALTEN, LOGICA (Morocco), PROLOGISM,
- VIDAL, UBM MEDICA,
- SAFRAN, VEOLIA,
- BUREAU VERITAS, WOLTER KLUWERS UK,
- LAGARDERE INTERACTIVE, CELLFISH, NEWSWIRE UK,
- BEAUMANOIR Group, LVMH...
- Maisons MIKIT France, Etablissement Public Foncier, Château de Versailles, Century 21
- AX A France, AXA agents’ Network, MMA, AREAS, Crédit Agricole International, (Spain, Greece), Cogessur,
- HSBC, Caisse des Dépôt et Consignations
- Assurance Maladie (CNAM, CPAM), ACOSS, RSI, AP-HP, URSSAF, CAF, CARSAT,
- Agence Nationale de Sûreté du Médicament, Institut National de Veille Sanitaire,
- Prime Minister Services,
- Ministries: Food and Agriculture, Defense (air, marine, earth), of Justice (Courts, ENG, DISP),
- Oil Ministry of the Democratic of Republic Congo,
- Research and Development Institute of Senegal...
Territory Sales Manager
CEO at L'arbre Solutions
Pascal helped start and run a very succesful French operation for Managed Objects in Paris. His ability to manage a reseller channel and at the same time generate direct revenues is a rare skill that any manager would be proud of. He has excellent interpersonal skills and an uncanny ability to produce a rabbit from the hat. He is an asset and I would happily employ him again.
Channel Sales Representative for Southern Europe
Consultant in Software Development Methodology and Process at Euriware Cap Gemini
I have worked with Pascal on several occasions some years ago.
Pascal is an outstanding man that has got a good-temper in any occasion, with always his positive and humoristic way to see the life.
It was a real pleasure.
Marketing and Communications Manager at Capgemini Outsourcing Services
I worked with Pascal as a partner. He has a very good knowledge of the market and is doing best in connecting right people together and extend business generated
Call Center Manager
Bilingual Executive Assistant at MP Conseil
Pascal managed the Sunsoft inbound call center under my supervision. He recruited a multi-lingual, highly effective team and was a pleasure to work with. He is a skilled professional and if I had the opportunity to work with him again I would not hesitate for a minute.